Sonic

Suggestions on where to eat!

Sonic

Postby Boston » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:21 pm

UPDATE

Sonic Drive-In to Open in Medford
A chain of drive-in restaurants that opened its first two locations in the Boston area over the past year and a half is going to be opening a third spot, and this one will be its closest location to the city.

According to The Medford Transcript and Wicked Local, a new Sonic Drive-In is going to be opening at the site of the former KISS 108 FM building on the Revere Beach Parkway in Medford sometime in 2011. An entirely new building--which will be about 2,000 square feet in size--will be constructed for the eatery at the site, which is located near Wellington Circle.

Sonic Drive-In first opened last summer on Route 1 in Peabody, with a second location opening over the past spring on Route 38 in Wilmington (another Sonic had been planned for Marlborough, but that one has apparently fallen through). The chain features such quick-food items as burgers, hot dogs, chili cheese tots, shakes, and limeade. Sonic is currently the largest chain of drive-in restaurants in the country.

The address for the upcoming Sonic in Medford will be: Sonic Drive-In, 99 Revere Beach Parkway Medford, MA, 02155.
Boston
Title Town

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Perhaps they can give a nod to the former tenant and sell Dale Dorman Coneys and Ed McMann Tots.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby tballa55 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 pm

tballa55 wrote:Sonic is disgusting
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby AY » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:03 pm

tballa55 wrote:
tballa55 wrote:Sonic is disgusting
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:24 am

Zero desire.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Return to Restaurant Reviews