Dreams

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: Dreams

Postby jtk4 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Ronnie B wrote:For the record;

I hate Asians. My grandfather was a POW in WWII for over a year.

RB

I am glad you hate Asians because of the Japanese. That is like hating white people because of the Germans.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Ronnie B » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 am

jtk4 wrote:
Ronnie B wrote:For the record;

I hate Asians. My grandfather was a POW in WWII for over a year.

RB

I am glad you hate Asians because of the Japanese. That is like hating white people because of the Germans.

Did the Chinese come and rescue him? No. My uncle was in Vietnam and the Taiwanese cheated every year in the little league world series. Pretty much have the whole continent covered right?
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby jtk4 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 am

Chinese probably hated the Japanese more then the US. Where was he? I am guessing he was in the Pacific islands somewhere not really somewhere the Chinese could go over and get him. Even if they could I am pretty sure they were not in any way a military powerhouse.
Let's not discuss Vietnam like they attacked us. I am pretty sure we can all agree Vietnam was a place we never should have been in and is you have issues with that it should be directed at the white people in charge who thought that was a good idea.
The only person I can remember cheating in little league was a Dominican from NYC.

And yeah there is a shit load more people who are considered Asian.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby vtexposfan » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 pm

KW invited a bunch of us over to his house to watch college basketball. He had a pool table, but pulled me aside and told me quietly that he wouldn't let me play because I had been to his house previously, and broke a cue in anger. I offered to buy him a new cue, but he declined the offer.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby vtexposfan » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm

I went to an Oakland A's game (don't remember whom they were playing.) The catcher for the visiting team was slated to bat second, but he was pinch-hit for by Garth Brooks.

This one actually makes some sense in reality...you might remember his spring training stints with the Padres a few years ago. He actually ended up getting a base hit against the White Sox, and he gave Frank Thomas a big hug at first base.

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby vtexposfan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:17 pm

I had the weirdest hockey dream last night...I saw a game on television in which the teams played seven overtime periods, had seven shootout rounds (21 total shots for each side, after which the sides were still even)...then they pulled out basketball hoops and made the players shoot free throws in their ice skates!

vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby Mk » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:24 pm

That wasn't a dream...it was the sequel to Baseketball.
Chris Broussard wannabe
Mk
Title Town

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:50 pm

It's always amusing how real life activities inspire dreams. Had one a couple of nights ago where I drove from New Jersey to Philadelphia...but the bridge over the Delaware River had a 75% grade, after which cars drove on rails like a roller coaster when reaching the top. It was precarious...but I made it across safely.

That's what I end up dreaming when I drive down Chestnut Hill Ave over the MBTA tracks in the left downhill lane, and I end up driving right on the tracks.

vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby vtexposfan » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

I was drinking in a bar with Cher. I stopped to retie my shoes because the laces were loose, and she gave me suggestions on how to tie my shoes tighter. Then she gave me her e-mail address and told me to "keep in touch."

I have no effing idea how I came up with that one.

vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby B Luc » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 pm

What drugs are you doing?
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby vtexposfan » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Alcohol

vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby B Luc » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Makes sense.

I meant prescribed or otherwise.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 am

I had a dream a week or so ago this chick and I were in a hot tub. She is a random chick, I know, who I had never touched. Strangely enough Thursday evening I found myself in a hot tub with her at my buddies house. I chuckled when I thought of posting this here and she asked why I laughed.....it was all too weird.

Kind of look at me, but I dont care.

Tonight I'm going to try to dream I won powerball.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Have a dream where you write properly.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

I'm so much cooler off line!

Just be glad you don't write like you talk like I do.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

PreviousNext

Return to Misc