And the answer is Rosie Jones trying to contain her massive tits. England – land of the big tits. Its insane. Bad teeth, warm beer, and huge tits. Thats what England DOES!
14 Comments »
The average bra size in Britain is 36D… What the fuck am I doing here
GOOD LAWDDDD! PRAISE JESUS! THE MESSIAH HAS COME!
How did they lose their Empire with all this artillery?
I come for the candid shots but I came nonetheless. Hotdog.
dem some tig ol bitties. And yet, despite this incredible display, there are still guys out there who prefer another man’s hairy sphincter. Boggles the mind, boys.
I lived in England for a month and 98.5% of the women are atrocious looking. Wildebeasts. That said, Rosie Jones, along Lucy Pinder, and the rest of the Page 3 models are in the 1.5%.
@pointbreak – because the % of people needing significant dental work is 94 and all they watch over there is soccer, dont worry, youre in the right country
I would love to eat a couple urine cupcakes made buy her ! Yummmmm
I would like to get lost in them for an hour.
Comments will close out after 24 hours.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Advertising Inquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event & Sponsorship Opportunities
Case Study June 2013