This is so spectacularly stupid that I say there’s like a 60% chance its fake and she’s just trolling. But you know what? I wouldn’t really put being this dumb past her. There’s a 40% chance she actually believes that Jerry Linn is a huge black dude who just won the Super Bowl with the Giants.

Either way, the tits look real so, what’s there to complain about really? I mean I’m a loser and a white guy so I’m out of the running but to all those black Stoolies who win out there, hit her up on Twitter